Roasted Mustard Herb Rubbed Lamb Chops with Pan Jus
Lamb chops are rubbed with a mixture of Dijon mustard, fresh herbs, garlic and seasoning before being roasted to perfection. Served with savory au jus.
Serves: 8Prep: 45 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 8 Simple Truth® Natural Lamp Loin Chops
- 1 1⁄2 cups Kroger® Chicken Stock
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- Combine garlic, rosemary, ¼ cup Dijon, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pat lamb chops dry and rub with mustard mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in a large sauté pan on medium heat. Sear lamb chops until golden brown on each side.
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet and roast in the oven for 10 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 140°F for medium rare. Place chops on a platter and cover loosely with aluminum foil. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Add chicken stock to sauté pan and heat on high to deglaze. Add the baking pan juices, garlic powder, 1 tablespoon Dijon, butter, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Serve 2 lamb chops per person with the pan jus.