Salmon Asparagus Packets
Grilling salmon inside foil makes it incredibly flavorful, juicy and flaky. You are going to love this recipe!
Serves: 4Prep: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 4 aluminum foil sheets cut into 12”x16” rectangles
- 4 salmon filets (4 oz.), skin removed
- 1 pound asparagus, fresh, ends removed
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced in 8 slices
- 8 teaspoons Kroger® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Divide the asparagus into 4 equal portions in foil (about 6 pieces per foil).
- Place salmon filet on top of asparagus; add 1 teaspoons olive oil per packet. Season each with salt and pepper; top with 2 slices lemon and thyme sprigs. Seal edges, making a tight ½” fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation.
- Place packets on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 12-16 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
- Place packets on serving platter. Cut large X across top of each packet, and carefully fold back foil.
- Refrigerate leftovers.