Salmon is a fun way to switch up a basic burger. Plus, they’re quick to make and pack deliciousness into every bite!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) pink salmon, skinless and boneless
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3⁄4 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup bread crumbs
- 4 burger buns
- 1 tablespoon aioli
- 1⁄2 cup romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- Drain the salmon. Sauté the onion in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, until soft.
- In a bowl combine the salmon, cooked onion, garlic, egg and bread crumbs. Stir until well combined. Form into 4 patties.
- Heat a medium skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the salmon patties and cook 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Place each patty in a bun and top evenly with aioli, lettuce, tomato and cucumber.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.