Sheet Pan Garlic Salmon & Broccoli
You want a delicious, home-cooked dinner – and to spend more time at the table than in the kitchen. This flavorful salmon recipe offers you both!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 1⁄2 pounds Atlantic Salmon Fillet, cut into 4-6 oz. fillets
- Salt, to taste
- 6 cups Broccoli Florets
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 lemon slices
- 1⁄2 lemon (to juice)
- 1⁄2 pound Private Selection™ Angel Hair Pasta
- Preheat oven to 425°F. (Note: If using a convection oven, preheat to 400°F.)
- Place salmon fillets in center of parchment-lined baking sheet. Season with salt on both sides. Top each fillet with a lemon slice, then scatter broccoli around.
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, garlic, lemon zest, optional red pepper flakes and salt. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Stir to combine. Reserve one-third of butter mixture to use later on pasta.
- Pour garlic butter evenly over broccoli and salmon. Gently toss broccoli to distribute garlic butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes. (Note: If using a convection oven, bake for 8 minutes.)
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Season water generously with salt.
- Add angel hair pasta and cook until al dente, about 3-4 minutes. Drain, then toss with remaining garlic butter.
- Squeeze lemon over salmon and broccoli before serving with pasta.