Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Dip
It only takes 4 ingredients to make this tempting, low-prep dip. Keep this recipe keto by serving with grain-free tortilla chips, celery sticks or snack crisps.
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesCook: 2 hoursTotal: 2 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 4 jalapenos, diced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Place cream cheese, jalapenos, bacon and mozzarella cheese in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring halfway through.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.