Smoked Squash and Broccoli
Smoked vegetables make for the perfect addition to any smoked meat. Just toss your veggies on the smoker or grill when your meat is almost done, and they’ll be ready to serve alongside your main dish.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 yellow squash, halved and cut into 2” chunks
- 2 zucchini squash, halved and cut into 2” chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Heat smoker or grill to 225°F-250°F.
- In a large bowl, toss together yellow squash, zucchini squash, onion, broccoli, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place mixture in a grill basket, cast iron skillet or create an aluminum foil packet.
- Cook for 45-60 minutes, tossing every 20 minutes, until desired doneness.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.