Smoky Chicken Nachos
These smokey, barbecue chicken-topped nachos transform your dinner table into the trendiest snack stop. Serve them as an appetizer, starter or let guests pick as they please.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Private Selection™ Kentucky Bourbon Craft BBQ Sauce, plus more for drizzling if desired
- 8 oz. Private Selection™ Taqueria Style Corn Tortilla Chips
- 8 oz. smoked Gouda, shredded
- 4 oz. mild cheddar, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pickled jalapeño, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Coat shredded chicken with BBQ sauce.
- On baking sheet, spread tortilla chips in an even layer. Top with ½ the shredded cheeses, BBQ chicken and remaining cheese.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is heated through.
- Serve topped with cilantro, red onion, jalapeños and sour cream.
- Refrigerate leftovers.