Strawberry Moscato Slushies
Gal pals will love these wine slushies. By blending up the fruit mixture a few hours before your party, all you need to do is scoop and serve.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 3 hoursTotal: 3 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) Private Selection™ Whole Strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 bottle (750 mL) Moscato wine, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup Kroger® Pure Cane Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon twists, for garnish
- In blender container or bowl of food processor, blend strawberries, ½ cup wine, sugar and lemon juice until no chunks remain.
- Stir in 1½ cups additional wine.
- Spoon strawberry mixture into freezer container; cover and freeze at least 3 hours or until slushy.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining wine.
- Divide slush mixture and remaining wine among 6 glasses. Stir to combine. Garnish with lemon twist.