Tarragon, Turkey and Grape Pasta Salad
Scallions and grapes make this turkey salad anything but ordinary.
- 1 pound Private Selection™ Bronze Cut Italian Rotini Pasta
- 1 pound turkey breast, diced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups red grapes, cut into halves
- 1 cup scallions, white and green parts, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons tarragon, freshly chopped
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse under cold water and drain again.
- In a large bowl, stir together the pasta, turkey, celery, grapes and scallions. In a small bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients. Toss pasta with dressing. Add salt and pepper, as desired.