These tilapia tacos are made with a delicious cabbage slaw that creates the perfect combination. The cabbage slaw is sweet, spicy, and savory all in one.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 4 frozen tortilla crusted tilapia
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 3 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- shredded cheese, for serving
- Bake the tilapia as instructed on the package.
- In a medium bowl, combine carrot, onions, jalapeño pepper, garlic, lime, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to make the cabbage slaw.
- Slice tilapia into thin pieces and lay in a tortilla. Top with cheese and the cabbage slaw.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.