Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower
These golden cauliflower bites make a great snack or side.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tsp. turmeric
- 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 2 medium avocadoes, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower and garlic on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with turmeric, salt, and pepper, tossing until coated.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring every five minutes or so, until tender and some edges begin to turn a light golden brown.
- Serve with avocado halves.