Vegetarian Buffalo Nachos Supreme
Buffalo sauce and nachos join forces in this vegetarian mash-up. It’s perfect for a game-day appetizer or as a fun and quick dinner the family will cheer for.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (12 oz.) Traditional Tortilla Rounds White Corn Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups Shredded Mexican Style Blend Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Buffalo hot sauce, plus more to serve
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Iodized Salt
- 1⁄3 cup Private Selection™ Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 3⁄4 cup Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Diced Jalapeno Peppers, optional
- 1 cup Simple Truth™ Traditional Guacamole
- 1⁄2 cup Original Sour Cream
- Cilantro, for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. On a large foil-lined rimmed baking sheet, spread chips evenly in single layer.
- In a medium bowl, toss together cheese and hot sauce.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine beans, chili powder and salt. On high, heat until warm, 2 minutes.
- Top chips with cheese and beans. Bake just until cheese melts, about 8-12 minutes. Remove from oven; top with blue cheese.
- Top nachos with remaining ingredients: lettuce, scallions, tomatoes, jalapeños, guacamole and sour cream. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.