Vegetarian Sheet Pan Cheeseburger Sweet Potato Fries
You usually eat burgers and fries separately, but why not enjoy them together, nacho-style? This mashup meal combines fries, meatless crumbles and burger toppings for the ultimate vegetarian-friendly comfort food.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (19 oz.) Sweet Potato Crinkle Cut French Fries
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 package (12 oz.) meatless crumbles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Bake sweet potato fries accordingly to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- When fries are crisp, top with meatless crumbles, onions and cheese. Return to oven for 5 to 7 minutes, until cheese is melted and crumbles are hot.
- Top with pickles and lettuce, drizzle with mayo mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.